Wednesday, June 10, 2009




beautiv from samgreen on Vimeo.

Dearest One,
 
After going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and assistance. I am Miss. Moreen Kabba, the only child of late Mr. Albert Kabba, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when i was young and told me about the money($6.500.000.00) he deposited in a bank here.
 
That it was because of this money he was poisoned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this country  to his account for investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.
 
Dear, am soliciting your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.

Dear, am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compensation for this assistace. As i have every documents that relates to this transfer. 
 
Please reply me urgent ok, i am expecting to hear from you today.
 
Thanks,
Yours Sister,
Miss. Moreen Kabba.

No comments:

Post a Comment